Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Back in the Saddle Again!

Hey folks,

After an exhausting book tour and tea parties, I had to take a break.
But now I'm back, and I'm part of the problem. I've joined the GOP!
Read more about it here.

Speaking of which, did you see what my girl Sarah tweeted about?
There's a write up here.
This is what she said:
Gulf: learn from Alaska's lesson w/foreign oil co's: don't naively trust- VERIFY. Livelihood affected by spill?Don't sign away remedy rights


There are couple of problems with this:
1) BP hired a lot of American's to build this platform. And run it. And I actually think Halliburton built it.
2) The correct quote from his greatness, Ronald Reagan, is "Trust, but verify". If a plumber can remember this, so can a beauty pagent queen.
3) Todd Palin use to work for BP.

I'm going to have to talk to her. She's becoming a major asshat.

Later,
Fake Joe

No comments: