Saturday, May 16, 2009

How long can 15 minutes last?

These liberal asshats tricked me.
They said they wanted to ask me a about gay marriage (ick).
But then they asked me about my book, and how many copies I sold, etc.

Then they put my quotes out of context:

You gotta at least respect that I’m not sitting there trying to make a buck off my 15 minutes. Do I want to make some money? Absolutely but I’m going to do it the right way.

Not seeming to recognize the irony, immediately after making this statement, he then signed a copy of his book. While acknowledging that he hasn’t made as much money as he thought from the book, he said he thinks he has about a year left in the spotlight, adding, “I can also definitely see it from the other side where people are just like ‘Man just freakin go away!’”


I fooled them though. Speaking out about gay marriage gives me at least another 5 minutes. And I'm hoping to meet Miss California. She's hot.

No comments: