Friday, April 17, 2009

This time I'm really back!

I was on the road so much, that I forgot my password.
Fortunately, I called Sarah and she reminded me what it was.

Anyway, I just came from this tea party and I was a little disappointed.
First, we didn't dump any tea or anything.
And as far I as I could tell, nobody wants to pay taxes, which is cool,but then they want the government to keep their jobs from going to China or Mexico, or where ever.

Hello? It's called FREE enterprise. It's not about Captain Kirk. If a company wants to move jobs to China to make more money, they should. You don't like it, get a new job like being a plumber, or work at Dominos farting on food.

On the plus side, sold some copies of my book.

Here's how the liberal media covered it:
http://www.detnews.com/article/20090415/METRO/904150406/Anger+over+taxes+brews+at++Tea+Party+

No comments: